October 23, 2010

SAMSUNG PHOTO EXHIBIT: NX10


child's play

samsung invited me to be part of a photo exhibit using their newest nx10 digital camera. i was tasked to represent 'fashion'.

my vision was to create something raw and tracing back my love for fashion ever since was a kid—some of us played with barbies, others played with ken (paging my gay friends, haha!), and some, like my daughter aryanna, cosplays to express herself.

i also wanted to use samsung's 'burst' multi-shot features to achieve a moving picture feel. 

i had fun shooting! thanks aryanna for modeling for me! big thanks tom to for the technical support (perks of having a husband photographer, haha!) he gave me the idea to pan the camera while aryanna was moving on the 'jump' photo. i think by doing so, it gave the photo more dimension. thanks, hun! you're the best!

the photo exhibit was last august 11-15 at north court, rockwell. 


 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
'cuteture' 




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
'jump'


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
'sumo dudes'



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


'skip'


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
'lunchbox'


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
'alice'






1 comment:

Bernadeth G. said...

I love Aryanna! She's so cute! http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails