March 23, 2009

PAPA'S GOT A BRAND NEW CAMERA


click


when you're a professional photographer like my husband, no one camera suits all situations hence, he has 14 cameras.

he also has tons of lights, some things i don't understand, some things i do understand and some things i shouldn't understand. oh, did i mention he also has "equipment" for his music? yeah, most of which i don't understand too.



our family will be traveling soon so my husband decided that he needed a small point and shoot camera to carry around. after much research (too much in my opinion), he found his new toy.


canon g10, 14.7 megapixel digital camera
according to my husband, "this is perfect for my street photography. it's exactly what the doctor ordered." my question is... "what doctor?" lol


aryanna and i are both excited that my husband finally got a canon point and shoot. thanks canon! thanks frank! now, my daughter and i don't have to take turns taking pictures of each other. we're leaving the photography to the professional. woohoo!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good lord. Tom has TWO Mamiya Rangefinders?!?! :o

Sonny Thakur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sorry... THREE Mamiya Rangefinders... =p

Ichigo and Buko, "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!" + Baby Borris



A blog about a modern family anchored with traditional values, peppered with fashion, love for photography, and lust for life!
said...

and counting... he's nuts. :D
-buko

Anonymous said...

I do understand though... :)
Its like women and shoes? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails