July 04, 2009

I 'HEART' ICE CREAM


cold rock

when it comes to sweets and desserts, aryanna is the "master." she rarely eats junk, but when she does, she chooses the best of the lot. i didn't think cold rock was all that until aryanna pointed out...

buko: what's the big deal about cold rock anyway?
ichigo: mom. it's been my life long dream to mix several flavors of ice cream and ingredients in one cup. cold rock made my dreams come true!
buko: aryanna. you just had that yesterday.
ichigo: right. *evil grin*

"if you can dream it, we can ice cream it!"
-cold rock

dream in a cup

ichigo: they are mind-readers!

on ichigo: herbench red cap and white t-shirt, topshop black dress and glittery heart belt, levi's white watch and red chucks.

ichigo's record: 3 flavors of ice cream with 6 different ingredients.

another record: devoured in less than a minute! ouch! brain freeze!

ichigo: i love hearts! my favorite is the silver double heart ring my dad gave me for my 11th birthday.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails