April 08, 2009

WE'VE GOT EMAIL!


xoxo


today is a special day because i received a personal message from one of my dear readers who has given me the permission to post her letter, and share it to all of you.


"Hey Jenni! I just have to say how much I enjoyed your blog (or is it your daughter's), Ichigo & Buko! I love how personal it is, and by the way, congratulations to your husband on his show. Galing!


Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a line about this, I set out today, looking forward to finding something that would inspire me. I found it in your Ichigo & Buko. I love how you and your family have no fear of self-expression and how you all have embraced the artistry in your lives.

Very cool, Jenni!"


From: Mieki

thanks, mieki!!!
your letter means a lot to us. we're glad you enjoy reading our blog.
:D:D:D

3 comments:

Kae said...

i couldnt agree more! super. love this blog. im sure im gonna check every single post! =)

Kakai said...

Ditto! :)

nina estacio said...

aww, that's so sweet! this blog is indeed very inspiring! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails